Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday Tempo

Tuesdays will be my tempo run straight through August, until I go to 3 weekday runs. This morning I was ready for rain but all I got was 94% humidity. Even at a nice 75 degrees it got to me after a little while and I lost a minute on the last mile. Otherwise it's been going well and I have the fun task of planning a 5-mile run somewhere near the riverwalk in San Antonio. Going on vacation is no excuse to stop running!

The plan continues to evolve... I feel like the gap between Saturday and Tuesday is just wasted...maybe another easy 3 miles on Mondays would work and knock down the percentage of running that I do in my weekend long run. That would also put me into a third pair of running shoes by the time of the marathon!




No comments:

Post a Comment