Thursday, July 29, 2010

97%

Note: I haven't been posting much since I've been busy at work and wanted to get a chance to post something well thought-out. I have since decided that my mom and the other two people that read this would rather read something bad than nothing good, so here goes a new age of less-good posts, but more regular...

Thursday's run (actually a couple weeks back now that I'm finally getting around to posting this!) was supposed to be a nice, easy 3 miles before work, and it was indeed just over 3 miles in the middle 70's but the humidity was 97 percent! You think that's air you're breathing? Interesting. No, Neo...that's rain waiting to happen! I didn't so much sweat as slightly increase the humidity in the immediate vicinity. Amazingly it seemed much cooler and nicer as the sun rose and burned it off, so by the time I got home I could sweat like a normal person again.

No comments:

Post a Comment